1. Presentation of the site.Pursuant to article 6 of law N° 2004-575 of 21st June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of the site 'http://Timefunding.io/' are informed of the identity of the various participants in the framework of its realization and follow-up :
Owner : The TimeFunding Group - SAS (simplified joint stock company) in the process of registration based at 2 rue de Franche Comté 75003 Paris
Creator : http://www.timefunding.io
Publication manager : Elodie HUGHES – email@example.comThe publication manager is an individual or company.
Webmaster : Kevin LECLERC – firstname.lastname@example.org
Host : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
Credits : The Legal Notices were generated and donated by Subdelirium.http://www.subdelirium.com/generateur-de-mentions-legales/
2. General conditions for using the site and services offered.
Use of the site http://Timefunding.io/ implies full and unconditional acceptance of the general conditions of use described hereafter. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, so site users are invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally permanently accessible to users. An interruption for technical maintenance may however be decided on by TimeFunding, who will whenever possible inform users beforehand of the dates and times of the intervention. The site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is regularly updated by Kevin LECLERC. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time : they nevertheless apply to the user who is invited to consult them as often as possible in order to be aware of their contents.
3. Description of the services offered.
The aim of the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is to provide information concerning the activities of the company. TimeFunding will provide on the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ as precise information as possible. However, the company will not be held responsible for omissions, imprecisions, or incomplete updating, whether they be of the company's doing or that of partners who provide the information. All the information given on the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is given as an indication, and may evolve. Furthermore, the information given on the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is not exhaustive. It is provided under the understanding that it may be modified after being published on line.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting. TimeFunding owns the intellectual property rights and usage rights of all the elements accessible on the site, including the texts, images, graphs, logos, icons, sounds, and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the process used, is forbidden, except with prior written authorization from : TimeFunding. Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of its elements will be considered as constituting an illegal copy and prosecuted in accordance with article L.335-2 and those following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of responsibility. The TimeFunding Group will not be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's material, when accessing the site TimeFunding.io, resulting from using material not respecting the specifications given in point 4 above, or from the existence of a bug or incompatibility. Neither will the TimeFunding Group be held responsible for indirect damage (for example, such as the loss of a market or opportunity) consecutive to using the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ Interactive spaces (the possibility of asking questions in the contact space) are available to users. The TimeFunding Group reserves the right to suppress, without prior warning, any content published in this space which may contravene legislation applicable in France, especially concerning the protection of data. If necessary, TimeFunding also reserves the right to engage the civil or penal liability of the user, especially in cases of racist, insulting, diffamatory, or pornographic messages, whatever the medium used (text, photograph...).
7. Management of personal information.
In France, personal information is notably protected by law n° 78-87 of 6th January 1978, law n° 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24th October 1995. When the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is visited, the following information may be collected : the URL of the links by which the user accessed the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/, the user's service provider, the internet protocol address (IP) of the user. In all cases, The TimeFunding Group collects the user's personal information only to facilitate certain services offered by the site http://www.TimeFunding.io. The user provides this information consciously, especially when he himself types it in. It is then specified to the user of the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ whether it is compulsory to provide this information or not. In accordance with article 38 and those following of law 78-17 of 6th January 1978 concerning information technology, computer files and personal freedom, every user has a right to access, rectification and opposition concerning his personal data, by making a written, signed request, including a signed copy of his identity card giving the address to which the answer should be sent. No personal information about the user of the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ is published without the user's knowledge. Nor is it exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold in any form to a third party. Only in the hyopothetical case of a takeover of TimeFunding and its rights would this information be transmitted to the new owner who would in turn be under the same obligation concerning the conservation and modification of the data concerning the user of the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ Databases are protected by the law of 1st July 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of 11th March 1996 relative to the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of TimeFunding. However, TimeFunding has no way of checking the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not be held responsible in any way for activity on these sites. Navigation on the site http://www.TimeFunding.io/ may lead to the installation of cookies on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not enable the user to be identified, but which records information about computer navigation on a site. The data thus obtained are used to facilitate later navigation on the site, and are also used to provide various statistics about visits. Refusing the installation of a cookie may mean it is impossible to access certain services. The user may nevertheless configure his computer in the following way, in order to refuse the installation of cookies : with Internet Explorer : 'tools' tab (pictogram in the form of a cog at the top of the screen) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on OK. With Firefox : at the top of the navigator's window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the conservation rules on : use personalized settings for the history. Finally, uncheck the box to disactivate the cookies. With Safari : Click top right on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click on Display advanced settings Display the advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block the cookies. With Chrome : Click top right on the menu pictogram (symbolized by 3 horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Display advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. With the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block the cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the site http://TimeFunding.io/ is subject to French law. Exclusive attribution of jurisdiction is given to the competent Paris tribunals.
10. The main laws concerned.Law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6th August 2004 relative to information technology, computer files and personal freedom. Law n° 2004-575 of 21st June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
11. Vocabulary. User : Internaut logging in and using the above mentioned site. Personal information : « information which enables, in any form, directly or not, the identification of physical people they concern » (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978).
Increase your growth without a traditional funding
Try the TimeFunding now and meet up with experts ready to climb on board your ship.
Do you want to invest ? Do you want to pass on your knowledge ? Do you want to try the thrill of entrepreneurship ?
Find out the TimeFunding, invest time in promising start-ups.
How does it work ?
Suscribe and benefit from all of our platform's features
Describe your needs or skills
Complete your profile in the most detailed way
Find out profiles or missions that suits you
Fabienne Neveux, CEO Colunching
« Using the TimeFunding is a real life saver. It really is the right answer to one of our main issues in start-up businesses : a desperate need of specific skills to develop our project, especially when we don't have cash to finance a recruitment.
Thanks to the TimeFunding, my company has had the chance to match with an expert in PR and business development with a long experience in big companies. Her vision, her methods and her energy added to the fact that she could lead us to think in the way of our clients, were a huge help and helped us define our strategy. »
Marie-Camille Descamps, TimeFunder